JOpera for Eclipse is a rapid service composition tool offering a visual language and autonomic execution platform for building distributed applications out of reusable services, which include but are not strictly limited to Web services.
JOpera helps you to deal with:
- Bottom-up and top-down (iterative) service composition.
- Integrated process modeling and execution.
by providing powerful tools for:
- True visual process definition, not limited to declaring the control flow, but also providing full support for drawing the data flow.
- Agile service composition with immediate feedback, refactoring and regression testing of your processes.
- Efficient process execution: visual models compiled to Java bytecode.
- Visual Monitoring, interactive steering and seamless debugging of service compositions fully integrated with the design tools.
- Recursive service composition: automatic publishing of processes as SOAP/WSDL and RESTful Web services.